Multi-dimensional profitability analytics solution
Accord is a multi-dimensional profitability analytics solution that enables any Financial institution to clearly understand what is driving the bottom line and reconciles results to the FI’s external financial results. The solution supports best practice Management Accounting for Funds Transfer pricing, Risk Measurement, and Non-interest expense accounting. Provides extensive end-user reporting capability with enhanced visualization.
Features and Benefits
- Profitability information calculated and integrated across an unlimited number of dimensions (Product, Organization, Customer, Geography, etc…).
- Creates one single version of the truth and reconcilable to external financial results.
- Pre-built end-user reporting dashboards with enhanced visualization.
- Multi-dimensional modeling for advanced analytics/ real-time scenario modeling.
- Conduct profitability forecasting for any dimension.
- Supports all allocation methods for any financial data distributions.
Efficient maintenance of Solution
- Requires no custom language, coding, or query writing by IT.
- Easily import data from existing spreadsheets, databases or core systems.
Solution Key Components that Drive Business Value
Measure at the account or instrument level (lowest level)
- Enables Multi-dimensional view
- One single version of the truth
- Providing business users capability to drill and drill through to information that answers the “WHY” question.
Timely delivery of information to Business Users
- Minimum requirement Monthly
- Ideally update daily
Strong Corporate Governance on Measurement Methodology
- Creates consistency and confidence with business
- Reconciliation to external Financial reporting
Profitability information to be aligned with the Corporate Strategy, Planning and Forecasting
Client Success Story
Top 20 US Bank in Assets successful implements solution to enhance performance in their Commercial Banking business. Bank now has clear viability in understanding the economic value of their clients and can now more effectively price new business while maintaining and controlling profitable growth within the banks tolerance for risk.